Why you should be there
Since 1967, MCN has provided a space for museum professionals to connect, share resources and best practices, develop their careers, and advance digital transformation in museums.
- The MCN annual conference attracts over 600 professionals from museums, historic sites and visitor attractions (check out last year's attendees professional affiliations)
- Attendees include directors, department heads, CIOs, CTOs, curators, registrars, exhibit designers, social media experts, consultants, educators and many more
- Wide range of museum types including art, history, historic house/sites, science/technology, natural history, children’s/youth museums, as well as specialized interest museums
- Showcase your products and services over two full days in the Sponsor Hall to a diversified audience of museum professionals where conference attendees gather for breakfast, lunch and an evening reception
- Develop relationships with decision-makers, generate business leads, and gain insights into the museum market