WELCOME TO MCN REGISTRATION PORTAL
MCN 2017 - November 7-10, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA
Workshops and tours: Tuesday, November 7
Conference sessions & events: Wednesday-Friday November 8-10
MCN 2017 will take place downtown Pittsburgh at the Omni William Penn Hotel.
MCN2017: Looking Back, Thinking Forward, Taking Action
Every year MCN explores topics of relevance to museum practitioners working with, or affected by, digital media and technology. In 2017, MCN will focus on how museums can use technology to innovate and emphasize transparency, individual action, and institutional bravery. Sessions will offer bold ideas that leverage technology to evolve museums, create institutional partnerships outside the sector, and champion a culture of transparency to inspire immediate action for a better future.
Reasons to join us in Pittsburgh:
- Get inspired. Join an energetic and generous community eager to share and hear ideas.
- Make connections. Join the face-to-face conversations that can’t be replicated anywhere else!
- Build something new. Many global initiatives started at MCN: the #MuseWomen mentorship program, the International Museum Social Media Managers' group, and more. What next great thing will you create at #MCN2017?
- Expand your thinking. Return to your organization armed with the latest trends, innovations, and best practices in museum technology.
- Experience Pittsburgh. Explore the unique food, music, and culture of one of the country's fastest growing and most livable cities. In recent years, Pittsburgh has undergone a cultural and technological revitalization, come experience it for yourself!
MCN2017 REGISTRATION FEES
| Early Bird
(June 29-July 31)
(August 1-Nov. 3)
*Student discount is subject to prior approval by MCN upon presentation of a valid and current student ID and may not be combined with Small Museum or Daily Pass.
**MCN defines "Small Museum" as an AAM institutional member with an annual operating budget of less than US $350,000.00 or with a paid staff equivalent of no more than three (3) full-time positions. Small Museum discount is subject to prior approval by MCN so we can verify your eligibility by having you email us a copy of your organization's recent IRS Form 990 (Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax). Note: this discount may not be combined with Student or Daily Pass.
***Attendees may bring a guest (spouse/partner) for a Guest Pass of $120.00. A Guest Pass ONLY gives access to the Sponsor Hall, Ignite and other evening Receptions. A Guest Pass does NOT give access to the conference general sessions nor to Tours or Workshops, which must be purchased separately.
Note: speakers are given a $50 discount off registration fee.
For general questions about MCN 2017, email email@example.com or call (888) 211-1477 (x802)
For Program Committee questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities or inquiries, email email@example.com