Why support MCN2016?
Founded in 1967, MCN is a welcoming and candid community of professionals passionate about empowering museums to address challenges and embrace opportunities within the evolving digital landscape. MCN has led the cultural sector through almost 50 years of technological innovations.
MCN 2016 is the organization’s 44th consecutive annual conference. The MCN Annual Conference is the place to be for leading brands interested in the cultural sector:
- The MCN Annual Conference attracts over 450 professionals from museums, historic sites and visitor attractions that include The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Art Institute of Chicago, MoMA, Dallas Museum of Art, SFMOMA, Rijksmuseum, Cleveland Museum of Art, National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, MFA Boston, LACMA, and many more.
- 26% of our attendees are C-suite and department heads (CIO, CTO, CDO, Deputy/Director).
- The extended MCN community (SIGs, MCN-L, Twitter, Linkedin, and other social media channels) includes more than 4,000 professionals in the field.
- Sponsors showcase their products and services over two full days in the Exhibit Hall where conference attendees will gather for breakfast, lunch and an evening reception
- Past sponsors include: Piction Digital Image Systems, Google, MailChimp, Gallery Systems, Ideum, Digital Transition, Guru, NetXposure, Artstor, Daemon Defense, KE Software, Siriusware, Tessitura Network, Johns Hopkins University, and many more.
- MCN is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and sponsorship is considered a tax deductible charitable contribution