Justify your trip!
Founded in 1967, MCN has led the cultural sector through almost 50 years of technological innovations, providing a forum for leading cultural organizations to share and advance the thinking around emerging technologies and trends in museums.
Need a little help convincing your manager that attending MCN2016 is worthwhile?
Here are some tips!At MCN2016, you will:
- Meet over 450 professionals from museums, historic sites and visitor attractions that include The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Art Institute of Chicago, MoMA, Dallas Museum of Art, SFMOMA, Rijksmuseum, Cleveland Museum of Art, National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, MFA Boston, LACMA, and many more
- Mingle with your peers, from emerging professionals to seasoned leaders, who are advancing digital transformation in museums
- Learn from innovative projects conducted in various digital practice areas of the museum sector
- Discuss best practices you can apply to your work immediately
- Explore what some of the most innovative vendors in the industry are up to
In addition, you can spend less and get more! Attending the MCN Conference includes complimentary admission to the plenary sessions and breakout sessions. Only workshops and tours are optional. You just need to cover the travel costs.
Join us in New Orleans from November 1-4, 2016 for MCN2016!