Justify Your Trip!
2017 is a milestone year for MCN as it turns 50! Founded in 1967 by a group of museum professionals eager to explore how computers could change their work and that of museums, MCN has provided a space for our community to connect, share their experience and learn from each other, in order that we advance the thinking around emerging technologies in museums. Much has changed in the past 50 years, but what sparked MCN to life then, remains unchanged today – this is a testament to its vibrancy and relevance as we continue to lead our museums into the future.
Need a little help convincing your manager that attending MCN 2017 is worthwhile?
Here are some tips!
At MCN 2017, you will:
- Travel to Pittsburgh, which has been enjoying a cultural revitalization
- Jump into Pittsburgh thriving Tech sector
- Not to mention THE MUSEUMS!
- Meet global professionals from museums, historic sites, zoos, aquariums and visitor attractions
- Network with your peers, from emerging professionals to seasoned leaders, who are advancing digital transformation in museums
- Learn from innovative projects conducted in various digital practice areas of the museum sector
- Discuss best practices you can apply to your work immediately
- Collaborate and build something new, some of the best #musetech projects are born at MCN Conference
- Explore what some of the most innovative vendors in the industry are up to
In addition, you can spend less and get more! Attending the MCN Conference includes complimentary admission to the plenary sessions and breakout sessions. Only workshops and tours are optional. You just need to cover the travel costs.
Join us in Pittsburgh from November 7-10, 2017 for MCN2017!