Justify your trip!
Founded in 1967, MCN has led the cultural sector through almost 50 years of technological innovations, providing a forum for leading cultural organizations to share and advance the thinking around emerging technologies and trends in museums.
Need a little help convincing your manager that attending MCN2017 is worthwhile?
Here are some tips!
At MCN2017, you will:
- Travel to Pittsburgh, which has been enjoying a cultural revitalization
- Jump into Pittsburgh thriving Tech sector
- Not to mention THE MUSEUMS!
- Meet global professionals from museums, historic sites, zoos, aquariums and visitor attractions
- Network with your peers, from emerging professionals to seasoned leaders, who are advancing digital transformation in museums
- Learn from innovative projects conducted in various digital practice areas of the museum sector
- Discuss best practices you can apply to your work immediately
- Collaborate and build something new, some of the best #musetech projects are born at MCN Conference
- Explore what some of the most innovative vendors in the industry are up to
In addition, you can spend less and get more! Attending the MCN Conference includes complimentary admission to the plenary sessions and breakout sessions. Only workshops and tours are optional. You just need to cover the travel costs.
Join us in Pittsburgh from November 7-10, 2017 for MCN2017!